Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Open House

I finally met my students! There are no words to describe by excitement! I can finally place a face with those names! 
Parents, thank you so much for coming to Open House last night. I know this is going to be a great year. I hope everyone got the information they needed but if not, please let me know so I can send that home with your student on Wednesday! 

Things I need on Wednesday are: 
Student Transportation Form - I need to know how your child will go home on the first day of school and for the rest of the year. 
Student Emergency Card (green piece of paper)
Student Technology Form (orange half slip) - Our library staff need this in order for students to use our computers and check out library books.
Email address -Please provide me with a valid email address so I can send blog updates, Natcher News, etc. 
Student Supplies - I know Wal-Mart is going to be hectic but I would like to have important student supplies (pencils, crayons, and glue) by the first day. 

Things I would like to have but are not required:
Student Information - This is just for our classroom so I can get to know your students as quickly as possible.
Volunteers - I know we are all busy but please let me know if you would be willing to help me with classroom duties throughout the year!

It is going to be a great year! 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© First Grade Scribbles. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig