Tuesday, December 30, 2014

January 5th Newsletter

Reading Objectives


  • I can ask and answer such questions as who, what, where, when, why, and how to demonstrate understanding of key details in a text. 
  • I can recount stories, including fables and folktales from diverse cultures, and determine their central message, lesson, or moral. 
  • I can know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words with the final syllable -le.
Textbook Story - A Froggy Fable

Math Objectives


  • I can use addition and subtraction within 100 to solve 1 and 2 step word problems.
  • I can add 2 two digit numbers using strategies based on place value and properties of operations. 
  • I can explain subtraction strategies work, using place value and the properties of operations.

Upcoming Events

January 5th
Leader of the Month Ceremony
Congratulations Joslyn and Chloe!

January 12th 
PTO Meeting at 5:30

January 15th
Class Picture Day

January 19th
No School

Specials

Monday - Music
Tuesday - PE
Wednesday - Guidance
Thursday - Library
Friday - Computer Lab
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© First Grade Scribbles. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig