Sunday, December 21, 2014

Week of Giving

I am so thankful for the wonderful class I have this year! These students make it worth it each and every day! Our week of giving was a complete success. I am so proud of each student. They have shown so much maturity, leadership, and kindness this week. Thank you to everyone who made it a success! 



The Socks of Love we created for the homeless made it to the Homeless Vigil in downtown Bowling Green this weekend. I can't wait to tell the kids when we get back!

I will be delivering the donations for our Christmas Angel tomorrow morning. Thank you so much for your help! It makes my heart happy to see seven and eight year olds giving back to others. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© First Grade Scribbles. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig